The worlds most allergic boy named Braithwaite has died at 25 years old report says.
Braithwaite who died at 20 years old was diagnosed by the doctors of a rare form of eosinophilc gastroenteropathy when he was just little making it the first recorded case since 1960.
According to the news, it’s said that he was allergic to so many foods and had symptoms like rashes, vomiting after contact with animals,dust,fabrics,sunlight and grass.
Braithwaite had acquired many fans including the former England boss fabio capello, snooker star John parrott and jimmy white.
His heartbroken mum, Kelly, 46, who spoke of her immense pride after he lost his latest battle with cancer, said;
“He had every allergy there was, his skin was red raw and he suffered on an almost daily basis.
“His growth was stunted because of the medication he was on. At the age of 20 he was still wearing clothes for 10 to 11-year-olds.
“He had a set of very complex needs and had battles at every turn. He’d been in air ambulances, resus and intensive care but nothing phased him at all.
“He faced all of it with the greatest attitude and joked about everything. Whatever was thrown at him he just got on with it.”
- Advertisement -
His dad Darren, 52, on the other hand said:
“He loved Manchester United and we went to a match together as part of the Make a Wish charity. He was in his own little world.
“He was very lonely but he was happy that way. Life is just too short. All he ever wanted was to be normal.”
Meanwhile, Paul’s funeral will be held on July 18.